It's me everybody!! My name is Jianne and I'm proud to say that I'm from the Philippines. I just moved here to Canada and so far, I'm enjoying it ^^. |
Okay, let's start with things about me.
1. I looovveeeeeee ANIME, like seriously. It's the best that happened to me ever since I first tasted sushi (don't ask me why I said that)
2. I live here in Canada but I really, really suck at French. It's probably because of my accent though, but I plan on learning it someday.
3. Oh, did I forgot to tell you that I have a huge kink for learning different languages?? I would love to learn Japanese, Spanish, German, and Russian. I'm willing to give cookies to people who can teach a few phrases in either one of those languages, teehee XD.
3. I'm obsessed with food (as a matter of fact, Filipinos are known for their love of food). Hey- wait a sec! That doesn't mean I'm fat. My favorite dishes vary in taste but most of them are Filipino cuisine.
4. I love reading fan fiction. FAN FICTION IS LOVEEEEEE <3 <3 <3
5. I'm generally not good at sports but I'm pro at badminton. And the weirdest thing of all is that I'm actually good at hockey, just don't make me play goalie because you are going to regret it dearly.
6. I can actually play FOUR MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS. YES, FOUR. I guess you're probably thinking that I'm a nerd by now.
7. I'm good at writing editorials. I've been to official writing contests and I'm a news editor for our school paper back in the Philippines.
8. I zone out a lot. I'm not even kidding.
9. I laugh over the most stupid things ever. I just realized that when one of my friends here in Canada noticed me for laughing over a quotation that wasn't even supposed to be funny.
10. I don't like wearing shorts. I feel really awkward when I wear them. I guess my insecurities took over me right there.
11. I used to be a chaotic fangirl- the one that giggles over a photo of a fave character, the one that squeals like crazy whenever that guy/girl says something really cheesy, the one that jumps up and down when a cute, romantic scene between a fave pairing comes up, hell yeah you name the rest. Keyword: USED TO
12. I'm more laid-back now. But I can still revert to my old fan-girlish self sometimes, and that rarely happens now.
13. I'm a nerd when it comes to history. Don't think that I'm a war advocate or anything, but my forte in history is all about WWII. I don't know why but things that I read about WWII always remains in my head.
14. I'm a really loud and talkative person when I talk in Tagalog but my voice gets really quiet when I talk in English.
15. I love reading books. It doesn't matter what genre it is, but I'm particularly into horror thrillers, suspense, and teen romance. If you have any good books you can recommend, please tell me
16. I sing in the shower! Lol I know that I'm not the only out there who does that! You have to admit it too! XD
17. Whenever I try to say a joke, it ends up not being funny at all. Probably because I laugh at the middle while saying it and that technically ruins it all.
18. I'm quite a random person to be honest. I just say things out of the blue. You like chocolates too, right?
19. I'm really shy around people that I don't know, but don't expect me to be the same with my friends. Trust me, my friends always has to calm me down. Why? It's because when I laugh, I laugh my heart out like the world is going to end tomorrow.
20. I plan on traveling around the world when I get older. Some possible destinations are: Japan, Germany, Russia, England, Spain, Vietnam, and Austria.
Lol, basically those are some of the things that you might want to know about me. To think that you actually read up to here, it just makes me go "wow". For all I know, some persons don't really want to read an excessively long self-description; and for that I want to say thanks for taking the time to get to know at least a little about me.
And I just realized- I BASICALLY WENT ON A MENTAL RANT FOR 30 MINUTES WHILE WRITING THIS O.e